............................................................................................

I am a mother of three beautiful girls Breana, Giraldine, and Emilee. Married to a wonderful, supportive and very loving man. We also have two beautiful dogs named Sparkles and Joon. My husband is serving in the United States Army. Which makes me very proud of what he does for our country.

Traveling is one of the things we do most in the military. It has given us a chance to build wonderful lifelong friendships along the way. We hope that this blogger will help us keep close to those friends.

Aside from running my home daycare business, I devote my time to my family and Church. These are the two most important things in my life.

..............................................................................................


01 October 2008

Happy Birthday!

BIRTHDAY SONG...
BIRTHDAY WISH...

Dad had to remind her...you only get one wish.
BIRTHDAY BLOWOUT...


Happy 14th Birthday Breana!

Since Giraldine was sick we all were not able to go to the homecoming football game. Bree and her dad went and we were able to finally do her cake on Monday night. Gifts for this year were dinner, cake and a check. Keeping it small from now on. If anyone who knows Bree it isn't always that "small". :-)
We love you Breana!

1 comment:

David and Jessica Wakefield said...

I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to call you on your birthday. I hope it was a good one! You look so grown up, it's crazy! I love and miss you. Happy Belated Birthday!