............................................................................................

I am a mother of three beautiful girls Breana, Giraldine, and Emilee. Married to a wonderful, supportive and very loving man. We also have two beautiful dogs named Sparkles and Joon. My husband is serving in the United States Army. Which makes me very proud of what he does for our country.

Traveling is one of the things we do most in the military. It has given us a chance to build wonderful lifelong friendships along the way. We hope that this blogger will help us keep close to those friends.

Aside from running my home daycare business, I devote my time to my family and Church. These are the two most important things in my life.

..............................................................................................


30 August 2008

First day of School and Seminary




Breana waiting for her ride to Seminary. The boy's mother that lives on the other side of our housing comes to pick up Bree in the morning one week and I take them the next week. Which is awesome. Another mother then picks them up from seminary and she catches the bus near their house off post. Bree is gone from 0530 untill 1730 every day because she is on the High School tennis team...can you believe "High School". On game nights she isn't home until 9:30pm.

4 comments:

David and Jessica Wakefield said...

Oh my goodness!! My Bree is growing up too fast! Seminary? Highschool? (tears)Love you guys!

justLorie said...

Hi Bree!
How do you like Seminary?

*Panamanian Princessa* said...

hey, oh my snap I was trying to call Bree for her birthday. Please get back to me.

*Panamanian Princessa* said...

This is for Breana because I doubt I will be able to talk to her on her birthday. I searched everywhere for yor number but I couldn't find it. I tried to send an e-mail but it didn't work. I miss you so much and I wanted to let you know that I didn't forget you or you birthday. Please get back to me at nemolover2442@yahoo.com(yes, i still love nemo)